Following you have the five questions we developed and selected in class; you also have two more than you can create or choose from the non-selected ones. Revisit the little tips we saw in class about how to organize interview questions. Remember, interviewing is a collaboration where the interaction of both parts produce new knowledge:
- How do you stay current on trends among teens?
- How do you establish boundaries with teen patrons?
- How do you get teens interested in your current programs? Or new programs?
- What has been your most successful strategy to improve the teen department?
- Overall, what would you say is the biggest challenge of teen librarianship or being a teen librarian? How do you deal with it? And the main reward of your position?